- To invite media specialized in automation, industry, and technology to one of the world’s leading industrial automation events, Automation Fair, organized by Rockwell Automation, this time in a virtual format.
- The aim was to take advantage of the event’s virtual format to ensure that more media, some of which are not regulars, would attend and connect to the key conferences.
- Preparing two press releases, one to announce the event and the other with its conclusions. In addition, 3 more press releases were distributed about some of the announcements made at the conference, including both new products and corporate acquisitions.
- Inviting the automation, industry, packaging, technology, and business press to the inaugural conference and various thematic conferences, offering them the chance to get interviews.
- Agreement with an influential automation media outlet, InfoPLC, offering them a summary of all the novelties and trends at the fair to be published in their GRID format, with photos and links to these novelties.
- 10 media outlets attended the event’s inaugural conference.
- Quantitative and qualitative impact with over 30 articles published about Automation Fair At Home online and offline over a two-month period. In addition, two interviews were held with the General Management. The summary report for InfoPLC’s GRID format was published a few days later, with 12 different information niches, including images and links to the fair’s most relevant original content.