- The iconic brand DAMART has decided to relaunch its brand in Spain. The brand is present at El Corte Inglés department stores and is also sold through its website. The main objectives of this campaign are:
- To increase notoriety and visibility for the group’s two brands: Damart and DamartSport.
- To reposition the brand for modern-day customers.
- To support business development in Spain.
- Choosing influencer María de León as the brand ambassador. Organizing a series of shoots to help associate Damart garments with the trendiest outfits.
- Using all the photos and videos in Damart’s social media channels and in our press releases.
- Organizing a press event for each campaign. Lifestyle, sports, and women’s publications.
- Preparing press releases to publicize news about Damart and Damart Sport.
- Loaning out pieces from the collection to the fashion media.
- Organizing press trips to the head office in Lille.
- Organizing 3 campaigns with influencers. Incorporating the publication in our social media schedule.
- Weekly facilitation of social networks.
- Regional events in collaboration with El Corte Inglés. Inviting regional media as well as local influencers to discover the new collection hand-in-hand with María de León.
- Significantly increased media and influencer interest in a long-established brand. Aroused curiosity in learning about the brand’s renewal, offering an updated positioning to attract younger customers.
- Over 150 media publications per year. Strong presence on social networks thanks to María de León’s support.
- Increased brand awareness of Damart’s key commercial partner, El Corte Inglés.