- Presentation to the media the new SD-WAN (Software Defined Wide Area Network) SteelConnect solution, which offers a centralized management of cloud-based networks.
- An additional purpose was gaining contact again with Spanish media after several months without news.
- Technology and economy press invitation to a conference at Madrid attended also by Riverbed managers in Spain and Europe.
- The presentation, that lasted 45 minutes, focused on the growth strategy of the company in the Spanish market and business opportunities offered by SD-WAN networks.
- After the conference, a lunch with journalists had place in order to deepen in the messages and for networking. The event itself lasted two hours and allowed the journalists to know at first hand the Riverbed managers.
- Quantitative and qualitative impact of the press event, with more than 30 online and offline articles published for two months, and with additional opportunities arisen in the event. An example: after the conference an interview with the newspaper La Vanguardia was arranged. This newspaper published a full-page article extracting a conversation with the Vice-President for Southern Europe at Riverbed Technology.
- There was also the chance to write an op article about Industry 4.0 networks offered to the specialized magazine Conectrónica.